Friday, June 24, 2011

Meet Emily Elephant

     Meet Emily Elephant the newest addition to the A.O. family. Emily is here straight from her home on the African Serengeti. She stands a stout 7 1/2" to 8" high (that's inches - American) .

     I loved the idea of doing an elephant with big, floppy ears and decided to go with the 2 yarns (variegated and a solid), but she would be just as cute in a solid color only. I also used the variegated yarn on the top of the head and bottoms of the feet (which can be seen on my etsy site).

     I have slowly but surely started to post patterns as I am getting them completed. I have sites set up on both Etsy and Ravelry, but as still working on getting the pattern postings linked here to my blogsite as there are still many things I am learning about this as I go along.

      Hope you like Emily as much as I enjoyed making her.


Best Wishes to All.... and Happy Ami,        Shannon

No comments: