Monday, March 7, 2011

"Meow", It's Hello Kitty


Hello Kitty
Mom works with someone who collects Hello Kitty and wanted me to make one that she could give her co-worker for her birthday.
I actually don’t know much about Hello Kitty (Snoopy is really my thing), so I had to refer to the web for help. I found that there are several different looks and she is usually either pink & white or red & white. I liked the pink best so you can see here how she came out. She is about 11″ high and I must admit my favorite part is actually the bow on her head.
For all you Hello Kitty lovers you can click on the link here and go to her “official” website. Hello Kitty is a fictional character, full name “White Kitty”, produced by the Japanese company Sanrio. She was first designed by Yuko Shimizu. Here you can read all about her and many of the other characters they have.
For all you Hello Kitty lovers out there, I hope I did her justice.
Well Wishes to All… & Happy Amigurumi,    Shannon
FYI: Since Hello Kitty is really a copyrighted character I did not make up a pattern and she is not available for sale.

No comments: