Sunday, May 1, 2011

Stitch Marker

Stitch Marker



Crochet Stitch Marker
Got tired of using safety pins and other things as stitch markers when making my designs and I don’t really care for most of the ones available to purchase. I did see some that were made out of beads, but couldn’t see how the round ring on the end that they came with would work. They did not seem to have any opening on them.
Having made jewelry from beading before and looking for a better fastener (finally chose the lobster claw clasp), I decided I could make my own markers. It might be a little longer in length than I would have liked though. I have used it on a couple designs already and it is working out really well. I used blue beads cause it is my favorite color.
Hope you all have a Happy New Year, Shannon

No comments: