Sunday, May 1, 2011

Rudolph and Clarise

Rudolph and Clarise


Getting inspired for the holidays here is Rudolph and Clarise inspired from the 1964 holiday classic cartoon Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
I made both using the same pattern just using different colors. Clarise came out a bit smaller cause I think I used a smaller hook when I made her, but really that works out cause if you look at the picture of both of them together (see below) she is a bit smaller. I’m not entirely pleased with the eyelashes, they’re kinda bushy. Next time I might try embroidery floss instead. Didn’t put her bow on either.

All in all though I do think they came out cute and am happy with them. This is about my 3rd design that I have made the pattern up myself. Please let me know what you think.
Happy Holidays All, Shannon

No comments: